The Forno Ciao S is the smallest of the Ciao range but perfect for the compact outdoor space or the smaller family. It is highly mobile and reaches temperature very quickly. Cooks one pizza at a time (three pizza's in 15 mins).
RRP with Cover is £1236. However we are offering this ex-display model at a CRAZY OFFER price of just £729 !- Only 1 Available
Available in grey only.
- Innovative design; the Ciao features high quality stainless steel parts with powder coated surrounds, which are resistant to high temperatures.
- The roof of the oven is entirely made of stainless steel which allows it to reach high temperatures in a few minutes with the use of small amounts of wood.
- The cooking floor is made of interchangeable hollow refractory tiles with a thickness of 3 cm, which store heat and transmits it to the food being cooked.
- All Alfa ovens include a pyrometer, which indicates the temperature in the combustion chamber, allowing simple and direct heat control.
- The door, equipped with a comfortable wooden handle to grip, permits you to adjust the draft easily by controlling the fire inside the oven.
- The two slots below the mouth of the oven are designed to accommodate the door, making it possible to always have it at hand.
- Your Ciao arrives at home ready to be used. Just put in the flue and assemble the legs and wheels with a few screws. Easy!