The Blastcool XP1 Refrigerator is independently certified and safety approved for outdoor use by leading test house SGS. Marine grade stainless protects the outside whilst powerful refrigeration ensures fast cooling of freshly loaded beverages inside, and it achieves all this in baking summer heat of up to 43C.
Food can be stored within food safe limits in the solid door versions and the AISI 304 grade stainless interior ensures that good hygiene can be maintained. The interior lamp colour (blue light or white light) can be user-selected via the switch on the appliance’s control panel whilst the latest energy efficient technologies are incorporated to minimise the Carbon Footprint.
Solid Door Option Available
Choose a solid door XP1 for outdoor kitchens where direct sunlight might be a problem or if you prefer to conceal the contents, such as food or fruit for cocktails.
- Improved lighting: Vertical sidelights in addition to a standard top light
- Light colour selection switch: User selectable white or blue all-round LED illumination for the ideal ambience
- Door heaters: Heated glass doors to eliminate condensation on humid days
- Cabinet frame: Heated so as to prevent condensation
- Shelves: Stronger and the shelf struts are closer together meaning bottles stand up more easily
- Door Lock: Improved and stronger than ever
- Height Adjustable Shelves: split level display possibilities on XP2 & 3
- Solid Door Option Available
- Operates in temperatures from sub 0°C to 40°C
- Exterior construction in Marine Grade Stainless Steel (316) to improve corrosion resistance in salt spray areas
- Interior finished in food safe 304 grade polished stainless steel
- Danfoss compressor controller with built in voltage protection
- Variable Speed Compressor for Advanced Energy Optimisation
- Uses safety glass; argon filled and double-glazed
- Whisper quiet, energy saving fans from German brand leader EBM Papst
Guarantee: Two years parts and labour guarantee within mainland EU.