The Classico 4 Pizze pizza oven is a garden wood-fired oven for the entire family, capable of cooking four pizzas in 90 seconds, ensuring your capable of feeding a hungry crowd or family gathering with ease. For those who love to bake it will also bake 4kg of bread per batch.
GAS option oven will be available from April 2023
Good to Know:
- Heating time: 30 mins
- Pizza capacity: 4 (10 – 20 people)
- Bread capacity: 4kg
- Max over temp: 500°C (1000°F)
- Cooking floor: WOOD: 90 x 60cm – GAS: 80 x 60cm (don’t forget to purchase a Hybrid Kit when buying a gas model to enable you to switch between gas and wood.)
- Wood-fired garden pizza oven with stainless-steel dome that allows the oven to reach high temperatures by burning less firewood.
- The ceramic fibre insulation keeps the heat inside the oven for a long time, leaving the outer parts cool to the touch.
- The oven floor is made up of 3-cm thick interchangeable refractory bricks which soak up heat and transmit it directly to food.
- The oven has a pyrometer so that you can tell the average temperature in the cooking chamber at a glance.
- The large door is equipped with a double ergonomic handle providing a firm grip. By moving the door, you can adjust the draught of the oven and an eyehole allows you to check the food being cooked.
- Colour options: Diamond grey for wood-fired. Ardesia grey for gas ovens or Copper for the Classico 4 Pizze with base.
This model comes as a Top Only version to be placed on an outdoor kitchen surface. The Classico 4 Pizze pizza oven is also available with a base, from our online store.
The optional Oven Top cover provides year round protection from the elements. This cloth is made of an innovative material which is waterproof, breathable (prevents condensation), thermal, UV ray-resistant, resistant to bird droppings, resins and sea salt, practical and easy to handle.
We suggest putting the oven, when possible, under a canopy or a shelter to keep it in perfect condition.