The Classico 5 Minuti 2 Pizze pizza oven is a compact oven for bread and pizza (amongst other things) designed to sit on an outdoor kitchen worktop. This wood-fired oven is designed & sits perfectly on balconies, terraces and in gardens.
Good to know:
- Refractory oven floor and stainless steel dome.
- The stainless-steel dome enables it to reach high temperatures with low firewood consumption.
- Cooks two pizzas in 90 seconds, and 2 kg of bread with every oven load.
- Measurements: 82cm width – 68cm depth – 120cm height
- The ceramic fibre insulation maintains the heat for a long time.
- The stainless-steel door is fitted with an ergonomic wooden handle to open and close the oven without being burned.
- Open and close the oven door to adjust the temperature and the draught. When the door is closed, the flame is weaker and the food is cooked by convection and conduction; when it’s open, the flame is higher to brown your food and make it crispier.
- The pyrometer measures the temperature of the cooking chamber.
- The stainless-steel front makes cleaning easier and the landing is useful for placing food and pans.
- When your 5 Minuti is delivered, it is nearly ready for use. Just insert the flue.
- Available in Copper only.
This model of the Classico 5 Minuti is a Top Only version is ideal for placing on an outdoor kitchen work surface. The Classico 5 Minuti 2 Pizze with base is available from our store.
The optional Oven Top cover provides year round protection from the elements. This cloth is made of an innovative material which is waterproof, breathable (prevents condensation), thermal, UV ray-resistant, resistant to bird droppings, resins and sea salt, practical and easy to handle.
We suggest putting the oven, when possible, under a canopy or a shelter to keep it in perfect conditions.