The Moderno 5 Pizze (Allegro) pizza oven will satisfy the daily needs of the whole family and a large number of friends. With this semi-professional wood-fired oven your culinary skills will excel.
Good to know:
- Heating time 20 mins
- Oven floor 100cm x 70cm
- Pizza capacity 4/5
- Bread capacity 5kg
- Max oven temperature 500 degree C
- The Allegro wood-fired pizza oven floor is made up of interchangeable refractory bricks which soak up heat and transmit it from the bottom up to the food being cooked.
- The stainless-steel dome allows the oven to reach high temperatures with little wood.
- The ceramic fibre insulation keeps the heat inside the oven for a long time.
- The Allegro has a pyrometer that allows you to keep the temperature of the cooking chamber under control.
- The large door is equipped with a double ergonomic handle so that you can adjust the draught while controlling the fire inside the oven.
- The coloured parts of the oven have been treated with powder coating which is resistant to high temperatures.
- Colour options: Fire Yellow or Antique Red
- The Moderno 5 Pizze – Allegro is also available with a base – (click to view)
Wood-burning or gas-burning models available. Add a Hybrid Kit to a gas model to enable you to switch between gas and wood.
The optional Oven Top cover provides year round protection from the elements. This cloth is made of an innovative material which is waterproof, breathable (prevents condensation), thermal, UV ray-resistant, resistant to bird droppings, resins and sea salt, practical and easy to handle. We suggest putting the oven, when possible, under a canopy or a shelter to keep it in perfect conditions.