Alfa Ciao wood-fired pizza oven is the original design by Alfa. The refractory brick cooking floor and the stainless steel dome guarantee the inimitable flavours of cooking with wood. Cooks two pizzas at a time (six pizza’s in 15 mins).
Good to know:
- The distinctively designed Ciao features stainless-steel parts and powder coated ones that withstand very high temperatures.
- The stainless-steel dome enables it to reach high temperatures with low firewood consumption.
- The oven floor is composed of 3 cm (1,2 in) thick interchangeable firebricks that store heat and transmit it to food during cooking.
- The ceramic fibre insulation maintains the heat for a long time.
- The pyrometer measures the temperature of the cooking chamber.
- The two openings below the oven mouth are designed to accommodate the door to always keep it close at hand.
- On receipt of your Ciao, just insert the flue, add your wood & start preparing your pizza whilst the oven reaches the correct temperature –
The optional pizza oven top cover provides year round protection from the elements. This cloth is made of an innovative material which is waterproof, breathable (prevents condensation), thermal, UV ray-resistant, resistant to bird droppings, resins and sea salt, practical and easy to handle.
We suggest putting the oven, when possible, under a canopy or a shelter to keep it in perfect conditions.