Nano, the new portable pizza oven from Alfa. Available as wood-fired or Gas options.
The Alfa Nano wood-fired pizza oven is compact, light weight (only 50 kg/110 lbs) and distinctively designed device. It takes five minutes to assemble it: just screw the levelling feet, insert the flue and chimney cowl and let the party begin!
Wood has always been the fuel of choice for those who love tradition and enjoy cooking in the great outdoors at a leisurely pace.
Good to know:
- Nano goes from 0°C (32°F) to 500°C (750°F) in just 10 minutes and cooks a pizza in 60 seconds.
- Its dimensions are 73x55x48 cm (29x22x19 in) and its weight 50 Kg (110 lbs).
- A portable oven for making true high-temperature Neapolitan pizza.
- To bake with the oven, you just need small logs no more than 5 cm (2 in) thick. With 2 kg (4,4 lbs) of firewood you can really cook throughout the evening!
- Always use the wood basket so as not to overload the oven with logs and to better manage the food on the floor.
- Available in Copper only (as shown)
Get the Alfa Nano wood-fired pizza oven right now and take it home effortlessly with the help of its small box 77x57x47 cm (30x22x18.5 in).
Also available as a Gas option = £1,640
Also available with a stand/base – please ask for details.