This Alfa Stone pizza oven is perfect for slow cooking recipes such as desserts, the door glass will help you check the food as it bakes, an Alfa Forni’s distinctive feature.
The go-to oven for baking any type of dish from pizza to meat, veg and desserts if you don’t want to wait or time is of the essence!
Good to know:
- The stainless-steel vault speeds up heating time like no other gas-fired oven in the market and in just 30 minutes you will be ready to bake!
- It’ semi-commercial cooking chamber and its capacity make it the best choice to feed all your guests in no time.
- The pyrometer 0 °-500 °C (32 °-932 °F) measures the average temperature of the cooking chamber.
- Easy to install! Just connect it to the gas supply and bake, cook etc. The Alfa Stone pizza oven will offer you endless opportunities to ‘wow’ your guests.
- The oven floor is totally produced in-house as a result of over 40 years of experience. Made in Italy with 8 cm thick insulation.
- An out-and-out 125 Kg gas stove to cook in your garden!
- The 4 brushed finish legs have an anti-scratch plastic base and can be adjusted up to 7 cm.
- The insulating ceramic fibre allows the oven to keep the heat inside the oven for a long time.
Fuel – Hybrid – Wood & Gas (NOTE: you’d need to purchase a hybrid kit to use wood)
Pizza capacity: Cooks 2 x 28″ pizza’s in 90 seconds
Bread capacity: 2kg
Max over temp: 500 degree C
Number of persons: 2 to 18
Available in Copper & as a ‘top only’ model only.
The kit to turn your gas-fired oven into a wood-fired one, offering you versatility.
Material: AISI 441 machined stainless-steel
2 Components: a burner and a wood holder.
Maximum temperature: up to 1.000 °C (1.800 °F)
Available for models: Brio, Stone Oven & Dolce Vita