The Blastcool XP3 Triple Refrigerator is the perfect addition to any outdoor kitchen / bar where entertaining is taken seriously. Providing ample storage to ensure you never serve ‘warm beer’! Independently certified and safety approved for outdoor use by leading test house SGS. Marine grade stainless protects the outside whilst powerful refrigeration ensures fast cooling of freshly loaded beverages inside, and it achieves all this in baking summer heat of up to 43C.
Food can be stored within food safe limits in the solid door versions and the AISI 304 grade stainless interior ensures that good hygiene can be maintained. The interior lamp colour (blue light or white light) can be user-selected via the switch on the appliance’s control panel whilst the latest energy efficient technologies are incorporated to minimise the Carbon Footprint.
Ambient Lighting as Standard
In order to create the perfect ambience for your outdoor entertaining area, the Extremis series features user selectable light control. In addition to the on/ off switch there are a further two settings from which to choose:
- White lighting
- Blue lighting
The LED lighting arrays are positioned vertically on each side of the cabinet interior as well as horizontally across the top. The leading edge of the shelves do not extend in front of the illumination strips, thereby ensuring a high quality display inside the cabinet.
Drawing upon its experience of supply to global beverage brands, Blastcool uses lighting with chromacity coordinates that reduce the phenomenon of light struck beer.
Solid Door Option Available
We recommend you opt for the solid door XP3 for outdoor kitchens where direct sunlight might be a problem or if you prefer to conceal the contents, such as food or fruit for cocktails.
Blastcool Triple Door Outdoor Fridge XP3 – Features
- Improved lighting: Vertical sidelights in addition to a standard top light
- Light colour selection switch: User selectable white or blue all-round LED illumination for the ideal ambience
- Door heaters: Heated glass doors to eliminate condensation on humid days
- Cabinet frame: Heated so as to prevent condensation
- Shelves: Stronger and the shelf struts are closer together meaning bottles stand up more easily
- Door Lock: Improved and stronger than ever
- Height Adjustable Shelves: split level display possibilities on XP2 & 3
- Solid Door Option Available
- 4 x Wine shelves, including clips & saddles available to purchase separately.
- Operates in temperatures from sub 0°C to 40°C
- Exterior construction in Marine Grade Stainless Steel (316) to improve corrosion resistance in salt spray areas
- Interior finished in food safe 304 grade polished stainless steel
- Danfoss compressor controller with built in voltage protection
- Variable Speed Compressor for Advanced Energy Optimisation
- Uses safety glass; argon filled and double-glazed
- Whisper quiet, energy saving fans from German brand leader EBM Papst
Height of standard model (mm) – 870
Height of special order model (mm) – 840
Width (mm) – 1350
Depth (mm) – 575
Depth including handle (mm) – 615
Ventilation Space Required
Top (mm) – 10
Each side (mm) – 10
Rear (mm) – 30-50
Your Blastcool XP3 fridge is delivered in strong packaging with clear markings. A pallet is provided for ease of movement.
Guarantee: Two years parts and labour guarantee within mainland UK.
Adjustable Wine Shelves – available to purchase separately.
Blastcool has developed a unique system for the storage of wine that makes use of adjustable rubber saddles that slide across the shelf. In this way, the same shelf can be used for champagne or wine bottles. Capacity is utilised efficiently by means of being able to top and tail the bottles.