The Alfa Moderno 2 Pizze does just as the name suggests – capable of cooking two pizza’s at once! And all in just 90 seconds!
Alfa Moderno ovens combine Italian tradition and craftsmanship with cutting-edge materials and engineering:
- Unique ‘flattened’ half-dome design, developed after extensive testing identified it as the ideal shape for maximising circulation and heat flow.
- Full-circulation flue system, ceramic fibre insulation and refractory brick base that efficiently reach and maintain temperatures up to 500°C.
- Titanium-impregnated 441 stainless steel inner wall that can tolerate thermal stress and resist heat, corrosion and atmospheric agents.
- Seamless shell made from a single sheet of powder-coated steel, with no rivets, making it both elegant and highly durable.
The 2 Pizze is available in a gas-fired model and with the addition of a Hybrid Kit can be wood-fired. By fitting a Hybrid Kit to the gas-fired model, you have the option of burning wood, meaning you can choose your fuel to suit your food.
Weighing in at 79kg, this top only oven would be a perfect addition to your outdoor kitchen / entertaining space counter top or if you prefer it can be mounted on its own dedicated base or perhaps one of the Alfa Multifunctional tables to enable you to move your pizza oven to various locations within your garden.
Good to know:
- Cooking floor dimensions: 60 x 50 cm with Heat KeeperTM silico-alumina refractory brick
- Colours : Antique Red or Ardesia Grey
- Oven dimensions: 95 x 76 x 105.5 cm
- Fuel: Gas or Wood fired with the addition of a Hybrid kit
- Suitable for LPG or Natural Gas (Please ensure NG connections are installed/connected by a suitably qualified gas engineer)