Includes FREE wine shelf pack (RRP £120)
The Blastcool XP2 Double Refrigerator is independently certified and safety approved for outdoor use by leading test house SGS. Marine grade stainless protects the outside whilst powerful refrigeration ensures fast cooling of freshly loaded beverages inside, and it achieves all this in baking summer heat of up to 43C.
Food can be stored within food safe limits in the solid door versions and the AISI 304 grade stainless interior ensures that good hygiene can be maintained. The interior lamp colour (blue light or white light) can be user-selected via the switch on the appliance’s control panel whilst the latest energy efficient technologies are incorporated to minimise the Carbon Footprint.
Ambient Lighting as Standard
In order to create the perfect ambience for your outdoor entertaining area, the Extremis series features user selectable light control. In addition to the on/ off switch there are a further two settings from which to choose:
- White lighting
- Blue lighting
The LED lighting arrays are positioned vertically on each side of the cabinet interior as well as horizontally across the top. The leading edge of the shelves do not extend in front of the illumination strips, thereby ensuring a high quality display inside the cabinet.
Drawing upon its experience of supply to global beverage brands, Blastcool uses lighting with chromacity coordinates that reduce the phenomenon of light struck beer.
Solid Door Option Available
Choose a solid door XP1 for outdoor kitchens where direct sunlight might be a problem or if you prefer to conceal the contents, such as food or fruit for cocktails.
- Improved lighting: Vertical sidelights in addition to a standard top light
- Light colour selection switch: User selectable white or blue all-round LED illumination for the ideal ambience
- Door heaters: Heated glass doors to eliminate condensation on humid days
- Cabinet frame: Heated so as to prevent condensation
- Shelves: Stronger and the shelf struts are closer together meaning bottles stand up more easily
- Door Lock: Improved and stronger than ever
- Height Adjustable Shelves: split level display possibilities on XP2 & 3
- Solid Door Option Available
- Operates in temperatures from sub 0°C to 40°C
- Exterior construction in Marine Grade Stainless Steel (316) to improve corrosion resistance in salt spray areas
- Interior finished in food safe 304 grade polished stainless steel
- Danfoss compressor controller with built in voltage protection
- Variable Speed Compressor for Advanced Energy Optimisation
- Uses safety glass; argon filled and double-glazed
- Whisper quiet, energy saving fans from German brand leader EBM Papst
Adjustable Wine Shelves – FREE pack of 4 shelves supplied with this fridge.
Blastcool has developed a unique system for the storage of wine that makes use of adjustable rubber saddles that slide across the shelf. In this way, the same shelf can be used for champagne or wine bottles. Capacity is utilised efficiently by means of being able to top and tail the bottles.
Guarantee: Two years parts and labour guarantee within mainland UK.